Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Social Media News ... May 5, 2013




http://www.business2community.com/social-media/10-reasons-social-media-has-peaked-8-reasons-thats-a-relief-0465094 ..............

Corporate Blogs no growth(that's if I read this article correct) ....


My Thoughts/Tips/Ideas Only :

1. Be Creative/Unique/Common Sense Approach/Build Relationships/Build Your Market ...............

2. People/Groups/Biz/Ministries have to like you and or trust you ......

3. I reviewed a book earlier this year(it was a christian book that stated a "teenager's blog is probably read more than a corporate blog) ......

4.... Don't Place Your Eggs in One Basket/Diversify......

5. Get With The Program Or Get Left ........

6. Building relationships is important for it leads to trust.

7. Building is like edifying.

8. When you accomplish something you perform and work.

9. Consider wise counsel (Proverbs 13:10).

10. Learn to accept wise advice (Judges 19:30).

11. Intelligent individuals are open to new avenues (Proverbs 18:15)

13. Allow the Holy Spirit to lead, guide, teach you and bring all things to your remembrance.

12. Only serious individuals/groups/businesses/ministries need to contact me & no I do not even have an Associate Degree ... but I started my research in 1996 from my home until 2006 ....... I went online in 2000 & bought a computer in 2000 ......

No comments:

Post a Comment